Sisters Ally and Bree were able to represent Alpha Chi omega a that National AFLV Conference.
AFLV (Association of Fraternal Leadership & Values) exists to accelerate progress in fraternity/sorority communities through change-enabling experiences.
Guiding all that we do, AFLV will use these fundamental principles as our operating system:
- Challenge conventional wisdom to discover new solutions to critical problems.
- Be entrepreneurial, maintaining nimble operating practices that enable it to invest in emerging opportunities and address unmet needs in the fraternity/sorority industry.
- Models best-in-class experience design and execution.
- Actively commit to providing inclusive and accessible experiences.
- Work to develop better organizations by developing better individuals.
- Prioritize time and resources to support the people and initiatives most likely to affect systemic change and sustainable progress in the undergraduate fraternal experience.
- Make fiscally responsible decisions.
AFLV regularly has close to 300 campuses engaged and over 4,000 fraternity & sorority members in attendance at our experiences each year. Our signatures experiences are our conferences: AFLV Central, including the National Black Greek Leadership Conference and AFLV West, including the National Cultural Greek Leadership Conference.